Contact us to turn your dream into a reality.
Please fill out this form so we can provide you with more information about our services
WE Hire Co.
Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Port Stephens & Central Coast, NSW
Tel: (+61) 0450 902 477
Terms & Conditions
If you are interested in booking WE hire co. for your wedding or event feel free to ask any questions you may have, and please communicate any expectations you have regarding the wedding/event service prior to your day. This ensures we are on the same page; that our service meets your expectations.
This document is subject to change, any changes will be sent to you electronically 48 hours before they become effective. WE hire co. assumes no responsibility for your failure to read and accept these changes.
1. A minimum non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to secure your booking, and is payable within 7 days of making your booking.
2. These terms and conditions apply to all contracts entered into by the company unless otherwise stated in the company’s written quotation. Any offer of equipment is subject to stock being available on receipt of an order. The term of each hire contract is based on a three  day hire. This ranges from a weekend hire to a mid week hire.
3. Cancellation of any services booked with WE hire co. should be made in writing and received by WE hire co. no less than 28 days prior to the date of the booked event (where possible) clearly stating the reason for cancellation. Failure to cancel within the specified time could incur the full booking fee to be paid (cleared in full) by the booked function date. Sufficient notice can lead to a partial refund.
4. The balance must be paid within 14 days of the event date; failure to do so will incur a fee of 5% of any remaining balance, and a further fee of 5% of the remaining balance will be applied every 7-day period thereafter or no work will be completed.
5. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all monies are paid promptly and correctly.
6. Payments can be made to WE hire co. through the following means; Cash, Credit Card, Bank Deposit or Paypal.
7. All labour or products provided outside of scope outlined in initial package or service will incur additional cost quoted prior to those services being completed/products purchased. Payment will then be required as per new invoice, and any overdue amounts will be treated as in clause 4.
8. Should WE hire co. make any purchases on your behalf (for example speciality furniture pieces) the payment will be made on your behalf to the third party with an additional invoice issued and payable by client. Any overdue amounts will be treated as in clause 4.
9. A security bond of 25% of total invoiced fee or $200 whichever is higher is payable on all hire items prior to pick-up items (not delivery). In the event that the charges incurred (for loss or damages) are greater than the security deposit value, an invoice will be issued. Any theft or damage occuring during the hire period will be charged as a replacement fee and settled by the hirer by cash or credit card on the day of return or collection.
10. Where applicable delivery of your items will be confirmed the week prior to your event. Whilst we will make every effort to deliver at the time you would prefer delivery, sometimes an alternative time will need to be scheduled.
11. Delivery will be made as close as possible to the required location. However, if vehicle access is limited, and staff needs to carry items over 20m, a carry fee is charged.
12. Standard weekend hires are available to be picked up from 12pm Friday with return to occur before 5pm the following Monday. If an alternate return time is not arranged; a late return fee of 10% of the total booking per day will apply.
13. The named client will be held liable for all costs of repair or replacement, in the event that any person present at the event damages any equipment provided or supplied by WE hire co. at a function or while hired.
14. Any damaged or stolen property from WE hire co. will be invoiced to the named client at their REPLACEMENT COST.
15. It is the responsibility of the client to be aware of condition items are received in. Where items are dirty and or broken/damaged in any way it must be brought to the attention of WE hire co. at time you receive the items.
16. WE hire co. does not take responsibility for any property that may be left at the venue overnight. It is recommended to allocate someone to collect all valuables and to make sure all hire items are put inside the venue and kept safe and secure.
17.WE hire co. reserves the right to refuse working in an environment that is not suitable, nor safe.
18. As we do not offer insurance to you, we strongly suggest that you arrange your own insurance/liabilities for both your wedding/celebration and associated travel arrangements.
19. WE hire co. and all its employees and contractors are NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, HARM OR LOSS caused by any item, equipment or actions from our services and products. The hirer will indemnify We Hire Co against, all claims for injury to persons, or loss of, or damage to, property, however caused, unless it be proved that such injury or damage resulted from faulty materials, workmanship, or negligence on the part of the company. The Company will not be responsible for mechanical or electronic failure irrespective of the cause of this.
20. WE hire co. does not take responsible for any change in climate or weather, which may influence or change wedding plans. We reserve the right to use our judgment and make decisions based on experience and professionalism in regards to how the weather will affect or products and wedding proceedings.
21. Suitable and appropriate wet weather cover for all hire items must be proven before items will be released. Any items damaged for not providing appropriate cover will incur fees as per clause 14.
22. If no wet weather plan organised, All outside events must have enough cover in close proximity from where the hire items are displayed in case of bad weather. The shelter must have room for all hire items. Any items damaged for not providing appropriate cover will incur fees as per clause 14.
23. If at anytime the client shows disrespect to any of the Team Members of WE hire co. we reserve the right to cancel all agreements and withhold any money paid.
24. Force Majeure - Whilst every effort will be made by the company to complete any orders, the company cannot be held liable for variation or non-completion of orders due to Fire, Flood, Storm, Gale, Tempest, War, Pandemic, Terrorism, Strikes, Riots, Lockouts or any other civil disturbances.
By paying and booking you state you accept these terms and conditions.
All correct information regarding the day including a run sheet with times and addresses are to be sent to more than 14 days before your wedding.
Your quote is considered a contract and payment of the deposit is considered your agreement to all details outlined in the quote and the terms and conditions listed here.